Disclosure: This post or page may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we recommended. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
You are excited to start your business of Embroidered clothes but after everything is done you are stuck cause you don’t know how to deliver it safely to the clients, let alone manage the deadline and website. Do not panic cause we got SHIPPINGEASY.COM to save us from this mess.
What is ShippingEasy?
ShippingEasy is a revolutionary online tool for growing online business owners and eCommerce businesses, especially who are yet in the developing market that works to automate and ease your load in your business from a load of heavy, technical processes like printing accurate and precise shipping labels, printing labels in all of the shipments, mentioning and applying shipping customs according to the area where the shipment is being shipped from to the area the shipment is shipped to assign postage to all of the respective common order types, automatically sending tracking status emails to there respective customers, simplifying the returns process, managing inventory, and much more.
ShippingEasy is the easiest online shipping platform for many reasons like its features and pricing. With ShippingEasy, merchants can access discounted shipping rates, automate shipping, and focus on building their businesses.
They have established partnerships with transport companies like USPS, UPS, FedEx, and more to ensure an easy pathway for your business to grow. ShippingEasy is growing in the sector of integration by integrating with leading online e-commerce giants like such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Volusion, and many others, to allow a smooth and automated order, tracking fulfillment data, and inventory levels to populate in real-time.
ShippingEasy offers full automation and many revolutionary tools such as diverse shipping rules, a wide range of product catalogs according to the demand of a particular product, endless customization, and enhanced reporting plus extended-hour phone, chat, and email support.
With over 30,000 online merchants using ShippingEasy every day and growing their businesses successfully.
- API Gateway: ShippingEasy’s API gateway is an API management tool that sits between a client and a collection of backend services. An API gateway acts as a reverse proxy to accept all application programming interface (API) calls, aggregate the various services required to fulfill them, and return the appropriate result.
- Air Shipping: ShippingEasy’s Air freight parcel delivery is the transfer and shipment of goods via an air carrier, which may be charter or commercial Such shipments travel.
- Alerts/Notifications: ShippingEasy gives you accurate and on-time alerts both to the customer and the seller.
- Barcode / Ticket Scanning: ShippingEasy gives you an easy barcode or ticket scanning facility with clear imagery.
- Campaign Management: ShippingEasy plans to achieve an objective on a large scale over a while on its own for you. It usually coordinates many activities and uses of resources involving multiple organizations.
- Cataloging/Categorization: this amazing feature of ShippingEasy helps you understand what you have, where it is located on display, and what stories it tells. It helps you prioritize work and resources by understanding the situation.
- Channel Management: ShippingEasy manages the channel between the seller and customer to ensure growth and benefits for both parties.
- Contact Management: ShippingEasy’s software maintains and processes the storing and tracking data of customers and leads. In addition to providing quick access to customer data, it helps you grow and diversify your customer base.
- Customer Segmentation: ShippingEasy’s software works on customer segmentation which divides your customers into segments based on common characteristics – such as demographics or behaviors, so you can market to those customers more effectively.
- Customizable Branding: ShippingEasy Custom brands brand their user interface with colors, fonts, logos, and more. This ensures that your organizations create unique names and images recognizable by customers and future employees.
- Data Synchronization: ShippingEasy processes synchronize data between two or more devices and update changes automatically between them to maintain consistency within the organization and business.
- Delivery Tracking and Dispatch Management
- Drip Campaign: ShippingEasy’s direct marketing strategy acts to facilitate the work so that marketing material is sent to prospective customers steadily over a certain period.
- Inventory Tracking: ShippingEasy continuously monitors all of the inventory that your business owns
- Lead Management: ShippingEasy ensures the acquisition and organization of lead information and manages interactions with them.
- Multi-Location: ShippingEasy provides you with access to different organizations at multiple locations to help grow your business.
- Promotions Management: ShippingEasy helps to promote your business on the platform and with other integrated e-commerce sites.
- Reporting/Analytics: ShippingEasy provides you with the overall analytics of your business giving you access to understand the approach of your business.
- Returns Management and Reviews Management: ShippingEasy regulates the supply chain management process by which activities associated with returns, reverse logistics, gatekeeping, and avoidance are managed within the firm and across key members of the supply chain.
- Sales Reports: ShippingEasy’s software summarizes your business’s sales activities
- Search/Filter: ShippingEasy provides you with a great search assessment so that you get the accurate and priced product and services you look for.
- Shipment Price Calculation
Subscription Pricing Details :
- Starter – $5/month: preferred for individual and non-business usage.
- Basic – $29/month: preferred for small home-based businesses with small audiences.
- Plus – $49/month: preferred for businesses with a nationwide audience.
- Select – $69/month: it offers all of the services in PLUS but with filters on specific options for the service providers.
- Premium – $99/month: preferred for businesses with international reach with all of the access to the services.
- Enterprise – $149/month: preferred for companies with huge databases.
What other apps does ShippingEasy integrate with?
Shipping Easy integrates with the following applications:
OpenCart, Adobe Commerce, WooCommerce, eBay, PayPal, X-Cart, PrestaShop, QuickBooks Online Advanced, Amazon EC2, Shift4Shop, Stripe, Solid Commerce, Ecwid, OneSaas, Quickbooks Online, Cratejoy, ChannelAdvisor, Volusion, Xero, Scout, Finale Inventory, BigCommerce, WISH, Shopify and many more.
This mass level of integration with top giants in the commerce field makes ShippingEasy a top performer in its field.
ShippingEasy has the following typical customers:
- Large Enterprises
- Mid Size Business
- Non Profit organization
- Public Administrations
- Small Business
- ShippingEasy with USPS.
- ShippingEasy with UPS.
- ShippingEasy with FedEx.
- ShippingEasy with DHL eCommerce.
- ShippingEasy with DHL Express.
Frequently asked questions :
Is ShippingEasy.com free?
ShippingEasy provides the most discounted USPS and UPS rates available inside an easy-to-use interface that only takes minutes to set up. And it’s free to try after that you can choose packages at a very nominal price giving you the best resources at one tap!
Does ShippingEasy have an app?
No, they don’t but have a powerful and lag-free website to work on. Save time and money with ShippingEasy. Orders download in real time and rules streamline carrier, service, and package selections. Quickly fulfill orders placed on your website and marketplaces, batch label print, and more!
Where is ShippingEasy from?
Austin, Texas. Started in Sydney, Australia, and is now happily headquartered in Austin, Texas. ShippingEasy provides the simplest online shipping app for online sellers.
Does ShippingEasy work with FedEx?
ShippingEasy can integrate with UPS and FedEx accounts as well as a variety of marketplaces, shopping carts, and e-commerce platforms. The solution downloads orders from all selling channels and automatically maps custom shipping preferences, rates, and delivery options.
What is the parcel selected in ShippingEasy?
“Parcel Select” is the registered trademark name for the Postal Service’s economical ground delivery service for packages entered in bulk, including those entered at destination facilities. It is designed for and generally used by large- and medium-sized parcel shippers. So ShippingEasy works under the Postal service and so it works through the parcel select channel.
What type of package is the parcel selected?
Parcel Select Ground is a USPS mail class that offers ground delivery service at very low rates for large or heavy packages. When using this mail class, shipments can weigh up to 70lbs. and delivery ranges from 2–8 days. Rates are based on distance, weight, and mailpiece dimensions.
Is parcel select delivered with regular mail and does ShippingEasy charge extra every time?
Parcel Select Ground is a low-cost option to get bulk packages to their destination. The packages are shipped using the Postal Service’s standard ground delivery service. No, ShippingEasy doesn’t charge extra for every mail whatsoever be the service. It’s a one-time subscription and it’s the only time you pay a direct amount directly to the website.
How do I add FedEx to ShippingEasy?
To connect a FedEx account to ShippingEasy:
Click CARRIER FUNDS from the left side navigation.
Select the Connect FedEx button.
Connect FedEx to ShippingEasy
Contact First Name and Contact Last Name.
City, State, and Zip.
You might have done online shopping yourself and know for sure, how buyers hate to wait for the products they ordered. They want instant delivery. This is why it is important to provide your customers with a great shipping experience to ensure they keep returning to your e-commerce website.
ShippingEasy does the work for you at discounted rates.
What makes it easily accessible to online entrepreneurs is it can be easily integrated with almost all online platforms. You just need to connect your store and you are good to go. The easy-to-use interface and automated workflows make everything super easy.
I find it really useful irrespective of what volume size you have. It really makes the difference and gives the boost you need.
Are you using ShippingEasy? If so, how has been your experience? Do share your queries and comments in the box below and like always, I will reply to each one of you.
Share this article so that everyone is on the winning side. 🙂